понедельник, 22 февраля 2021 г.

Тесты кардшаринга • nbadesign.com, Fanatics Sports Apparel Face Masks, San Antonio Spurs

"I know it's tough for Dame, I can't speak for Dame because I know Dame is in the West and I've never been in the West. I know that's dog meet dog out there. There are so many guys who are forwards or guards," Beal said.

Lol Draymond has a history of blowning games because of his attitude lol…as a matter of fact, they lost the championship because of himBrooklyn Nets

Best thing to do is just learn to live with it. And know that the game really doesn’t -- or shouldn’t -- matter, anyway.San Antonio Spurs

Another homecoming tonight in D.C. Wes Unseld Jr. returns to Cap One Arena for the first time since father Wes Sr. passed away. We talked about the emotions walking on the court. pic.twitter.com/esZdltdiEd

The Spurs are currently sixth in the Western Conference with a 16-11 record. Their next three games versus the Cleveland Cavaliers, New York Knicks and Indiana Pacers have all been postponed. The Hornets’ next two games have been postponed as well as the NBA tests for contact tracing.Detroit Pistons

Изображение

What are we even talking about here? It's not that I don't understand their argument. It's that it is utterly ridiculous.Phoenix Suns

But after the game, Simmons talked about the game, not as an outlier but as representative of a new and evolving focus on offensive aggression (per ESPN): “Honestly, I’ve been working on my mentality, my mental [game], a lot these past few weeks. I think my mindset … it’s not easy to do that, to change the way you play or certain things in the game that come natural to certain people.”

Изображение

nbadesign.com
Fanatics Sports Apparel Face Masks

Статистика: Добавлено WilliamR — 10 минут назад




source https://satellitetvforum.info/viewtopic.php?t=9407&p=213138#p213138

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий